How to make loan repayment?
- Online payment
- Online payment via maybank website: http://www.maybank2u.com.my.
- Online direct debit payment from saving or current account for customers of Hong Leong Bank, Bank Islam, RHB Bank, CIMB Bank, Bank Rakyat, EON Bank, Al-Rajhi Bank and Affin Bank as listed by PMB on PosOnline Portal athttp://www.posonline.com.my
- Standing Instruction
Loan borrower need to inform their respective bank which offers this facility. Payment must be made to Director General of Public Service Malaysia.
- Bank Draft/Money Order/Cheque
Payment must be made to Director General of Public Service Malaysia. Do provide name and PSD's reference number i.e IC number (old/new) at the back of Bank Draft/Money Order/Cheque
- Salary Deduction
- PSD will issue a salary deduction instruction letter to loan borrowers employer. Loan borrower needs to fill up JPA(L)PP1 - pin1/98 form which is available at PSD website and submit to the address stated below.
Sekiranya terdapat perubahan alamat majikan, peminjam boleh terus menghubungi pegawai yang telah disenaraikan di dalam senarai pegawai yang boleh dihubungi seperti tertera di bawah.
- Payment over Post Office counters
Cash payment can be made at all Computerised Post Office nationwide by using monthly bill. Monthly bill will be issued every month to loan borrowers with RM2.00 service charge per transaction. Every loan borrower who receives notice of claim will receive the bill within two months from the Date of Payment.
Cash payment can be made at:-
- Kaunter JPA4U di Lobi C2, Kompleks C, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62510 Putrajaya. No. Telefon 03-88853447;
PSD's Loan Repayment Management Unit address:
KETUA PENGARAH PERKHIDMATAN AWAM
JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM
BAHAGIAN PEMBANGUNAN MODAL INSAN
UNIT PENGURUSAN BAYARAN BALIK
ARAS 4, BLOK C1, KOMPLEKS C
PUSAT PENTADBIRAN KERAJAAN PERSEKUTUAN