Quality Management System in PSD
PSD is committed in managing and developing a dynamic, effective, efficient and fair human resource to create an excellent public sector.
PSD Quality Objective
Policy Preparation Management.
- To regulate human resource policies and regulations within 12 months from the date the order was released.
- To prepare Service Circular within 3 months from the date the result was received.
- To prepare Service Circular Letter within 3 months from date the result was received.
- To prepare Distributed Letter within 1 month from the date the result was received.
- To prepare feedbacks on decisions resulting from Meetings of Cabinet Ministers according to the dateline given by the Cabinet, Constitution and Inter-Government Relation, Prime Minister’s Office.
Resolve the researches on posts starting from the date of complete information received as follows:
- Research on reorganisation of structure within five (5) months.
- Research on strengthening of posts in five (5) months for application involves Superscale Grade (JUSA), Special Grade or/and for 200 or more amount of posts received.
- Research on strengthening of posts within four (4) months for application not including Superscale Grade (JUSA), Special Grade or/and for 200 or less amount of posts received.
- Research on strengthening of posts within one (1) month for application that involves execution of Service Circular.
Placement and Appointment Of Federal Common User Personnel Management
To supply Common-User Personnel within three (3) months after the date of decision made from the authority involved.
Special Salary Determination For Incumbent Public Service Personnel Management
To manage Special salary determination for Incumbent (KUP) Federal Public Service Personnel that involves in temporary secondment/transfer within three (3) weeks and transfer appointment/promotion based on appointment/pension adjustment within six (6) weeks from the date of complete application received.
Federal Training Award Management
To ensure matters under the Federal Training Award are done as follows:
- To produce the results for Federal Training Award’s application after the final nomination date accepted by the Head of Service within three (3) weeks (21 days).
- To approve the application for rectification of awards within 12 weeks (60 days).
- To manage allowance, fee and local and overseas indemnity payment within two (2) weeks (14 days) from the invoice date received with complete documents.
Counselling Service Delivery Management
To deliver individual counselling service to federal public service personnel within three (3) working days for new cases from the date of application acceptance based on the agreement and client’s presence.
Employer-Employee Relationship Management
To manage Employer-Employee relationship through National Joint Council (NJC) at least once a year for NJC’s Management and Professional Employee, NJC’s Science and Technology Employee in the Implementer Group and NJC’s General Worker in the Implementer Group.
Pension Benefits Payment Management
To ensure the benefits and Cash in Lieu of Leave are paid within 30 days from the date of mandatory retirement based on the complete document received according to the table provided (Service Circular No. 4/2003).
- To ensure pension is paid within 30 days from the date of mandatory retirement based on complete retirement documents received according to the table provided (Service Circular No. 4/2003).
Clients Complaints Management
- To ensure that 90% of the number of complaints are investigated and answered within 14 days from the date of the registered complaints.
- To provide feedbacks to every complaints about computer instruments failure that is received within two (2) days and settle the problem within three (3) days consequently for cases that does not involve provider without maintenance contract.
PSD’s Personnel Training Management
To ensure PSD’s officer at all levels attended training for at least seven (7) days a year.