The quotation / tender will be advertised on:
- The website of e-Procurement;
- The website of the Public Service Department;
- The Notice Board; and / or
- The newspaper;
The advertisement contains of the following:
- The name of the department that calls for the quotation;
- The title of the quotation; the qualification requirement of the company
- The type of business / Class / Title of the Registration; and
- The information about venue, date and time to submit the quotation and the close of quotation.
Any e-Procurement registered company could access the above information and may participate to submit the quotation and tender via online.
The representative of the company shall personally visit the Procurement and Asset Sector at Level 9, Block C1 and brings along the company profile together with other related documents and the companys seal. The information of the company will be registered and the company will be contacted based on the information given.
The representative of the company needs to visit the Procurement and Asset Sector, at Level 9, Block C1 by bringing the profile of the company together with other related documents for registration purpose. The company will be contacted for quotation purpose based on the code of the business type.