First Evaluation Officer (PPP) is an officer or supervisor who work closely with the officer being appraised (PYD) and having direct work-relation or supervising the officer.
Second Evaluation Officer (PPK)) is a superior officer to the PPP who work closely with the officer being appraised (PYD). (If there is only 1 layer of supervision, performance management may be evaluated by the PPP alone).
- Having direct work-relation and supervision between PYD and PPP ;
- PPP is of higher grade than PYD;
- No family relations between PYD and PPP/PPK
- Evaluation period no less than six (6) months within the evaluation year.
- For PYD who has more than 1 PPP in a different period of time and with no other PPK to evaluate, therefore PPP with the longest supervision may evaluate the PYD.
- If there is no PPP eligible to evaluate because the period of evaluation is less than 6 months within the evaluation year, then the evaluation may be done by the higher ranking officer having work-relations with the PYD;
- If the annual LNPT is unable to be prepared by a retired, resigned or un-contactable the PPP, the performance appraisal report of the PYD must be submitted by the PPK.
- Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination of Service) Regulations 2012 [P.U.(A)1/2012].
- Service Circular No. 4 of 2012 - Pelaksanaan Sistem Saraan Malaysia Bagi Anggota Perkhidmatan Awam Persekutuan
- Service Circular No. 5 of 2007 - Panduan Pengurusan Pejabat.
- Service Circular No.13 of 2012 - Penganugerahan Pingat Perkhidmatan Cemerlang Dan Pemberian Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang.
- Service Circular Letter No. 2 of 2009 – Pemantapan Pengurusan Sistem Penilaian Prestasi Pegawai Perkhidmatan Awam (Cancellation: Service Circular No.4 of 2012 Kembaran D dan D1, di Lampiran A2).
- Service Circular No. 3 of 2009 - Borang Laporan Penilaian Prestasi Khas Bagi Pegawai Perkhidmatan Awam.
- Distribution Letter No. 13 of 2009 - Penetapan Wajaran Markah Prestasi Bagi Urusan Pemangkuan / Kenaikan Pangkat Pegawai Perkhidmatan Awam.
page 7-9 Service Circular No. 2 of 2009
page 12 and 13 Service Circular No. 13 of 2012
- En. Mohamad Afzanizzam bin Zahran
- En. Mohd Zaaba bin Abd Hamid
- Hits: 4427