Human Capital Development Division
Dato' Dr. Zulkapli bin Mohamed
To be a leading organisation in formulating and implementing training and sponsorship policies to fulfil strategic needs of the human capital development of the public sector and the nation.
To develop competent human resources to meet strategic needs of the public sector and the nation through the following functions:
- Formulates the training and sponsorship policies.
- Implements and evaluates the sponsorship policies and programmes.
- Regulates the sponsorship terms and conditions.
To ensure the strategic needs and demand for competent and knowledgeable human resources in the public sector and the nation are met through dynamic training and sponsorship programmes.
- Plans, formulates and coordinates policies and programmes pertaining to sponsorship and training.
- Executes training and sponsorship programmes, as follows:
- In-service training.
- Pre-service training.
- Managing collection of sponsorship-related loan and penalties.
- Hits: 7239