Public Sector Transformation Division
Realising PSD’s role as the leader of public service transformation.
- Providing consultation and advisory services on implementation of public service transformation to the ministries/government agencies.
- Monitoring the implementation of public service transformation initiatives by the ministries / government agencies.
- Reporting the progress of public service transformation implementation to the Prime Minister, Chief Secretary to the Government and Director-General of Public Service.
- Hits: 3136
Psychology Management Service
To provide psychology policy and services in human resource management to develop public service officers with high performance, integrity, and well-being.
- Conducts research and development (R & D) psychological services.
- Formulates and develops policies on psychological services.
- Provides experts psychological consultancy services.
- Plans and implements psychological services;
- Assesses the effectiveness of psychological services.
- Hits: 6136
Management Service Division
Encik Samsul bin Dollah
To manage the human resource and services management efficiently and effectively.
- Manages PSD's personnel establishment, inspectorate and recruitment.
- Manages the placement and exchange of PSD officers
- Manages the training and competency development of PSD officers
- Manages matters related to services and counselling for PSD officers.
- Manages matters related to finance, procurement and development matters in PSD.
- Manages PSD's Quality Programme.
- Manages PSD's administration and logistics.
- Manages the activities of Federal Territory Government Officers Welfare and Recreational Council (MAKSWIP) and PSD Club.
- Coordinates Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) applications.
- Serves as the Secretariat to the Human Resources Development Panel, Excellent Service Award Council (APC), Disciplinary Board, Integrity Management Committee, and Departmental Joint Council (DJC).
- Hits: 6310
Development and Management of Strategic Information Division
Datuk Haji Mohd Danial bin Ma'alip
- Appointment of System Analyst, at INTAN JPA (19 November 1984 - 31 December 1984)
- System Analyst at the Electronic Data Processing Division, of the Meteorology Department (January 1985 - 30 September 1988)
- System Analyst, Affairs Law Division at the Ministry of Justice, Kuala Lumpur (1 October 1988-14 September 1992)
- System Analyst grade F3, at the Public Service Department (15 September 1992 - 15 October 1993)
- System Analyst grade F3, at MAMPU, Prime Minister Department (October 16, 1993 - January 31, 2014)
- Information Technology Officer grade 54, Director, Maritime First Admiral, Information Technology Division, Office of the Deputy Director General, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (APMKM) (1 February 2014 - 29 January 2015)
- JUSA C, Director of Information Management Division, JPA (January 30, 2015 - present)
- To ensure the public sector’s human resource information is always up to date.
- To ensure that the public sector agencies implement HRMIS according to schedule.
- To ensure that HRMIS and core applications are accessible at all times and secured in accordance with established policies and standards.
- To ensure HRMIS, core applications, and ICT infrastructure remain relevant through continuous improvement.
- To ensure the implementation of ICT policy through:
- Dynamic Information Technology Strategic Plan;
- ICT Security Procedures; and
- ICT Regulations.
- Ensures that HRMIS is implemented in all public sector agencies in line with the vision of the public service and the goal of Electronic Government;
- Maintains and provides information on public sector personnel;
- Provides a reliable and secured infrastructure ;
- Plans, develops, and maintains application systems based on ICT Strategic Plan;
- Implements training, awareness and enculturation of ICT among civil servants; and
- Provides ICT advisory services.
- Hits: 5438
YBhg. Datuk Teo Khian How
To ensure the correct and timely disbursement of retirement benefits to recipients according to the laws governing retirement benefits.
- Formulates and monitors the implementation of policies on retirement benefits.
- Approving the retirement benefits and cessation of service benefits for employees of the Public Service, employees of Statutory and Local Authorities, Judges, Members of Parliament, Members of the Administration, and Political Secretaries according to the current relevant laws.
- Manages the disbursement of retirement benefits and cessation of service benefits.
- Develops and manages efficient systems for the approval and disbursement of retirement benefits and cessation of service benefits.
- Manages data about the retirement and cessation of service benefits.
- Hits: 6136