Public Sector Transformation Division
Realising PSD’s role as the leader of public service transformation.
- Providing consultation and advisory services on implementation of public service transformation to the ministries/government agencies.
- Monitoring the implementation of public service transformation initiatives by the ministries / government agencies.
- Reporting the progress of public service transformation implementation to the Prime Minister, Chief Secretary to the Government and Director-General of Public Service.
- Hits: 1558
Psychology Management Service
Dato' Seri Dr. Hj. Mat Ali Bin Hassan
To provide the policy and psychology services in human resource management for the development of the high-performance public service officers with integrity and wellness.
- Research and development (R & D) psychological services.
- Policy formulation and development of psychological services.
- Providing consultancy psychological expertise services.
- Planning and implementation of psychological services;
- Assessment and effectiveness of psychological services.
- Hits: 2977
Management Service Division
Encik Samsul bin Dollah
To manage the human resource and services management efficiently and effectively.
- Managing PSD's personnel establishment, inspectorate and recruitment.
- Managing the placement and exchange of PSD officer.
- Managing training and competency development of PSD officer.
- Managing services and counselling affairs.
- Managing finance, procurement and development matters.
- Managing PSD's Quality Programme.
- Managing PSD's administration and logistics.
- Managing the Federal Territory Government Officers Welfare and Recreational Council (MAKSWIP) and PSD Club.
- Coordinate Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) applications..
- Secretariat to the Human Resources Development Panel, Disciplinary Board, Integrity Management Committee and Departmental Joint Council (DJC).
- Hits: 2727
Development and Management of Strategic Information Division
Datuk Haji Mohd Danial bin Ma'alip
- Appointment of System Analyst, at INTAN JPA (19 November 1984 - 31 December 1984)
- System Analyst at the Electronic Data Processing Division, of the Meteorology Department (January 1985 - 30 September 1988)
- System Analyst, Affairs Law Division at the Ministry of Justice, Kuala Lumpur (1 October 1988-14 September 1992)
- System Analyst grade F3, at the Public Service Department (15 September 1992 - 15 October 1993)
- System Analyst grade F3, at MAMPU, Prime Minister Department (October 16, 1993 - January 31, 2014)
- Information Technology Officer grade 54, Director, Maritime First Admiral, Information Technology Division, Office of the Deputy Director General, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (APMKM) (1 February 2014 - 29 January 2015)
- JUSA C, Director of Information Management Division, JPA (January 30, 2015 - present)
- Ensure public sector’s human resource information is always up to date.
- Ensure that public sector agencies implement HRMIS according to schedule.
- Ensure HRMIS and core applications are accessible all the time and secured in accordance with the established policies and standards.
- Ensure HRMIS, core applications and ICT infrastructure remain relevant through continuous improvement.
- Ensure the implementation of ICT policy through:
- Dynamic Information Technology Strategic Plan;
- ICT Security Procedures; and
- ICT Regulations.
- Ensure HRMIS is implemented in all public sector agencies in line with the vision of the public service and the goal of Electronic Government;
- Maintain and provide public sector personnel information;
- Provide a reliable and secured infrastructure ;
- Plan, develop and maintain application systems based on ICT Strategic Plan;
- Implement training, awareness and acculturation of ICT among civil servants and
- Provide ICT advisory services.
- Hits: 2272
YBhg. Datuk Teo Khian How
To ensure the correct and timely disbursement benefits of retirement to recipients according to laws governing retirement benefits
- Formulating and monitoring the implementation of policies on retirement and retirement benefits.
- Approving retirement benefits and cessation of service benefits for employees of the Public Service, employees of Statutory and Local Authorities, Judges, Members of Parliament, Members of the Administration and Political Secretaries according to the current relevant laws.
- Managing the disbursement of retirement benefit and cessation of service benefits.
- Developing and managing systems appropriate for the efficient approval and disbursement of retirement and cessation of service benefits.
- Managing data about the retirement and cessation of service benefits.
- Hits: 2428