Human Capital Development Division
Dato' Dr. Zulkapli bin Mohamed
To be a leading organisation in formulating and implementing training and sponsorship policies to fulfil strategic needs of the human capital development of the public sector and the nation.
To develop competent human resources to meet strategic needs of the public sector and the nation through the following functions:
- Formulation of training and sponsorship policies.
- Implementation and evaluation of sponsorship policy and programmes.
- Regulate sponsorship terms and conditions.
To ensure the strategic needs and demand for competent and knowledgeable human resources in the public sector and the nation is met through dynamic training and sponsorship programmes.
- Planning, formulating and coordinating policies and programmes pertaining to sponsorship and training.
- Execution of training and sponsorship programmes as follows:-
- In-service Training.
- Pre-service Training.
- Managing collection of sponsorship-related loan and penalties.
- Hits: 3128