NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (INTAN)
Dr. Kamarudin bin Min
Developing knowledge, competency, positive values and attitude among public officials to ensure they are capable of providing efficient services for an effective implementation of the government policies and national agenda.
- To produce public servants who are dynamic, progressive, competitive and entrepreneurial (creative and innovative) to execute their duties efficiently;
- To assist in the successful implementation of programmes, policies and national agenda; and
- To spearhead the public sector's learning.
- To carry out training that focuses on developing attitude, strengthening of skills and empowering the knowledge of public servants; and
- To carry out research, consultancy and publication activities to equip public servants with talents, ability and constructive thinking.
- People centric
- Creative and innovative
- Esprit de corps
- Continuous learning
- Hits: 2050