Development and Management of Strategic Information Division
Datuk Haji Mohd Danial bin Ma'alip
- Appointment of System Analyst, at INTAN JPA (19 November 1984 - 31 December 1984)
- System Analyst at the Electronic Data Processing Division, of the Meteorology Department (January 1985 - 30 September 1988)
- System Analyst, Affairs Law Division at the Ministry of Justice, Kuala Lumpur (1 October 1988-14 September 1992)
- System Analyst grade F3, at the Public Service Department (15 September 1992 - 15 October 1993)
- System Analyst grade F3, at MAMPU, Prime Minister Department (October 16, 1993 - January 31, 2014)
- Information Technology Officer grade 54, Director, Maritime First Admiral, Information Technology Division, Office of the Deputy Director General, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (APMKM) (1 February 2014 - 29 January 2015)
- JUSA C, Director of Information Management Division, JPA (January 30, 2015 - present)
- Ensure public sector’s human resource information is always up to date.
- Ensure that public sector agencies implement HRMIS according to schedule.
- Ensure HRMIS and core applications are accessible all the time and secured in accordance with the established policies and standards.
- Ensure HRMIS, core applications and ICT infrastructure remain relevant through continuous improvement.
- Ensure the implementation of ICT policy through:
- Dynamic Information Technology Strategic Plan;
- ICT Security Procedures; and
- ICT Regulations.
- Ensure HRMIS is implemented in all public sector agencies in line with the vision of the public service and the goal of Electronic Government;
- Maintain and provide public sector personnel information;
- Provide a reliable and secured infrastructure ;
- Plan, develop and maintain application systems based on ICT Strategic Plan;
- Implement training, awareness and acculturation of ICT among civil servants and
- Provide ICT advisory services.
- Hits: 2542