Psychology Management Service
Dr. Abdul Jalil bin Hassan
To ensure Public Service has inclusive and progressive psychology policies to promote the well-being of human resources..
- Formulates the policies on psychology management
- Monitors the implementation of psychology management policies
- Provides expert consultancy and supervisory services for psychology management policies
- Reviews the requirements and effectiveness of public sector psychology management policies
- Performs the function of Head of Profession of Common-Users Psychology Services
- Formulates and coordinates the policy development for public sector human resources psychology management
- Determines the strategic planning and direction for public sector psychological services
- Provides consultancy services for psychology management policies
- Monitors and analyses agencies’ performance in psychology services (quality standard inspection)
- Establishes strategic collaboration with agencies, professional bodies and NGOs on psychology services
- Manages information and data on the delivery of public sector human resources psychology services
- 1Plans, develops, and manages the competency development for psychology scheme of service (common-users)
- Develops, coordinates and implements the training operational plan for psychology scheme of service (common-users)
- Plans and coordinates the career progression plan for psychology scheme of service (common-users)
- Coordinates and implements the development plan for psychology service expertise
- Strategic relations and coordination for the development of competencies and career paths.
- Plans, develops, and coordinates Public Service Value Practice Management System (SPAN)
- Assesses and monitors the level of value internalisation, appreciation and practice in public service
- Manages and supervises the value measurement instrument in public service
- Implements consultancy services on value intervention to agencies
- Plans and develops psychology measurement tools
- Develops the Civil Servants Psychology profile framework
- Develops a manual for psychology measurement tools and psychological test accreditation modules to assure quality service to customers.
- Refines and enhances the existing psychology measurement tools according to current needs based on stakeholder requirements.
- Performs management and coordination tasks in psychological test administration
- Analyses and assesses data and prepares a psychological test report for the PSD Leadership and Sponsored Students Programme.
- Conducts the psychological test accreditation for Psychology Officers to provide quality assurance for psychology services.
- Provides consultancy service sessions to customers, i.e., the other Ministries/Departments/Agencies that intend to use the psychological tests available at PSD.
- Provides psychological test interpretation briefing to customers, whether individuals or groups
- Develops guidelines / treatment plans / counselling or psychotherapy intervention modules for adoption by the Psychology Officers at Ministries/Departments/Agencies
- Coordinates and supervises the application of treatment plans / intervention modules to ministry/agency employees/ppsi
- Provides training/guidance to the Psychology Officers at ministries/departments/agencies in relation to the application of treatments/interventions provided
- Provides consultancy services on counselling or psychotherapy services and application of treatment plans / intervention modules to ministries/departments/agencies
- Provides counselling/psychotherapy/guidance/consultation services to customers whether face-to-face (by reference / voluntary) or online
- Implements the policies / integrated interventions developed hands-on to customers
- Develops modules/programmes/guidelines/SOPs on organisational psychology for adoption by the Psychology Officers / PSM to empower civil servants by focusing on the psychological approach to leadership, talent management, performance, well-being and integrity at ministries/departments/agencies
- Coordinates, supervises, and assesses the effectiveness of the modules/programmes/guidelines/SOPs implemented at ministries/departments/agencies
- Provides training/guidance to the Psychology Officers at ministries/departments/agencies in relation to the application of modules/programmes/guidelines/SOPs provided
- Provides consultancy services on the development modules for human resources management encompassing the aspects of selection, potential development, and talent management up to retirement
- Conducts outreach programmes for ministries/departments/agencies concerning the application of psychology in human resources management
- Hits: 16170
Digital and Information Technology Division
Rosilawati binti Budor
- To ensure that the information on Public Sector human resources is always up-to-date;
- To ensure Public Sector agencies implement HRMIS according to schedule;
- To ensure that HRMIS and core applications are accessible at all times and secure, in line with established policies and standards;
- To ensure HRMIS, core applications and ICT infrastructure remain relevant through continual improvements; and
- To ensure the implementation of ICT policy through the provision of a dynamic Digitalization Strategic Plan of PSD 2021-2025, ICT safety procedures and ICT regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of HRMIS across all public sector agencies, in line with the vision for public service human resources and the goal of Electronic Government;
- Provides and supplies the overall Public Sector personnel information;
- Provides a reliable and secure infrastructure;
- Plans, develops and maintains application systems based on Digitalization Strategic Plan of PSD 2021-2025;
- Conducts ICT training and acculturation programmes; and
- Provides ICT advisory services.
- Responsible for the development, procurement and maintenance of all core, generic and support systems and applications required by PSD
- Reviews, identifies, plans, implements, monitors and manages the ICT infrastructure needs through either procurement from suppliers or development using internal expertise to support the daily operations and the development and implementation of core, generic and support applications in PSD
- Identifies and enforces the use of established framework and standards in terms of platform, programming language, and database selection in implementing system and application development
- Ensures that priority is given to the use of the latest techniques and technologies in system and application development
- Monitors the maintenance of all systems and help desk logs for all systems and applications that have been implemented
- Provides guidelines for the implementation of the BDTM application system
- Provides consultancy services in relation to the process flow of BDTM application system
- Provides Product Verification for the BDTM application system
- Reviews, identifies, plans, implements, monitors and manages the ICT infrastructure needs to support the daily operations and the implementation of core, generic and support applications in PSD
- Provides the network requirements and facilities (WAN & LAN) for access to the Internet and all developed applications by taking into consideration the cost factor, growth potential, ease of use, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Provides the hardware and software requirements and management for the daily operations as well as the systems and applications planned for development and implementation
- Ensures the ICT daily operations in PSD are not impaired by providing Help Desk service and technical support for all the hardware, systems and applications implemented in PSD
- Ensures all the ICT facilities provided are always at an optimal level and ready to use
- Provides, enforces and implements ICT Security Policy in PSD
- Manages and monitors the data life cycle for Public Sector HR, Sponsorship, and PSD
- Manages, administers and maintains the data warehouse and data mart for research, planning, and decision-making purposes
- Manages and monitors the implementation of data integration of Public Sector HR, Sponsorship, and systems at PSD with the systems at agencies
- Plans and implements the strategy for information management that is accessible, trustworthy and secure;
- Designs, develops, maintains, and updates PSD portals and their content
- Manages and monitors PSD’s social media content
- Provides multimedia materials such as montages, video clips, posters, banners, buntings, etc. for PSD’s official events and programmes
- Manages the recording of videos, photographs, and live streaming for PSD’s official events and programmes
- Monitors compliance with the Guidelines for Public Sector Portals for PSD Portal
- Monitor PSD’s online services.
- Plans the implementation and expansion of PSD’s application systems at the agencies
- Monitors, reviews and assesses the issues concerning the implementation of PSD’s application systems at the agencies
- Reviews the training requirements, prepares the training plans and manages the training implementation in relation to PSD’s application systems
- Reviews the training requirements, prepares and coordinates the training plans to improve the ICT competency of BDTM officers
- Provides an interactive medium between BDTM and the application system administrators at agencies
- Conducts promotional and publicity programmes through platforms such as Print Media, Electronic Media, Social Media, Exhibition, Face-to-Face, and others
- Provides guidelines for the implementation of the BDTM application system
- Manages and monitors the implementation of standards, policies and procedures in relation to data
- Manages an effective information delivery service to users
- Coordinates compliance with the System Development Quality Standards
- Coordinates the implementation of quality audit on system development and implementation
- Performs the secretariat duties for ICT Steering Committee (JPICT) and ICT Technical Committee meetings as well as key HRMIS meetings
- Performs technology scanning for technology identification
- Coordinates the creation of a document repository for the BDTM application system (Knowledge Bank)
- Coordinates studies on new requirements and improvements to the BDTM application system
- Coordinates innovation and KIK programmes for the Division
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management (Management Allocation)
- Non-ICT Assets, Store and Office Supply Management
- Records Management
- Office General Management
- Management of feedback on minutes and feedback reporting for PSD/BDTM key meetings
- Coordinator for:
- Annual Work Targets (SKT) PSD & BDTM
- Key Work Targets (SKU)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 1Outcome-Based Budgeting (OBB)
- BDTM Annual Report
- Hits: 21377
Encik Mohd Shahrim bin Hussin
To ensure accurate disbursements of retirement benefits according to the specified time schedule to eligible recipients in accordance with pensions law.
- To draft and monitor the implementation of policies regarding retirement benefits and derivative benefits;
- To monitor and enforce Pension Laws implementation currently in force;
- To approve the retirement benefits, derivative benefits and termination of service benefits to employees of Public Service, Statutory and Local Authorities, Judges, Members of Parliament, Members of the Administration, and Political Secretaries based on the laws currently in force;
- To manage matters related to merging of past services for employees of Public Service, Statutory and Local Authorities;
- To manage pensionable status approval for employees for Statutory and Local Authorities;
- To manage matters related to medical facility (dialysis treatment) for pensioners and issues a medical guarantee letter (GL) for pensioners and parents of pensioners for employees of Public Service and Statutory;
- To manage the payment for retirement and termination of service benefits;
- To regulate the implementation of retirement matters and the development of the pension management system by KWAP;
- To manage data related with retirement and termination of service for public service;
- To manage programmes related with customers and stakeholders;
- To manage the registration of disabled child who is a dependant of a pensioner and child who still studying undergraduate in colleges/ universities; and
- To manage complaints received from customers and stakeholders.
- Hits: 18409
Management Services Division
Encik Jalil Husni bin Yahaya
To manage the human resources and management services of the Department efficiently and effectively.
- Manages PSD’s personnel structuring and inspectorate.
- Manages the placement and transfer of PSD officers.
- Manages the training and competency development of PSD officers
- Manages the training and competency development of PSD personnel.
- Manages matters related to finance, procurement and development in PSD.
- Manages the quality programmes in PSD.
- Manages PSD’s administration and logistics.
- Manages the activities of Federal Territory Government Officers Welfare and Recreational Council (MAKSWIP) and PSD Club.
- Coordinates the implementation of Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) Application in PSD.
- Serves as the secretariat to the Human Resources Development Panel, Excellent Service Award (APC) Council, Disciplinary Board, Management Integrity Committee, and Departmental Joint Council (MBJ).
- Hits: 19041
Human Capital Development Division
Encik Jamalulail bin Abu Bakar
To ensure the strategic need for knowledgeable, trained and competent human resources by the public sector and the nation is fulfilled through dynamic training policies and sponsorship programmes.
- Plans, formulates and coordinates the policies and programmes on sponsorship and training.
- Implements the following sponsorship and training programmes:
- Pre-Service Training
- In-Service Training
- Manages the collection of loan repayments and penalties.
- Hits: 19160