The first thing to be done by the sponsored students of Public Service Department (PSD) after graduating is to report to the PSD. The duration of the report is 30 days after graduation (the date of the final exam). Self-report methods must be made online by visiting the following websites:
- Type http://myself.jpa.gov.my
- Click on Register eSILA-ID (if you still do not have a password)
- Log-in, click on the tab of Study
- Click on the menu Report Graduated, fill in the information and click Submit Application
Students must submit the following documents:
- A copy of Diploma / Degree / Masters / PhD (to be confirmed);
- A copy of Examination Transcript (to be confirmed); AND
- Proof of application by the Appointing Authority (www.spa.gov.my) - (PSD scholarship holders are required to apply at least 5 positions - for students of the fields other than medicine, dentistry and pharmacy).
The report must be done by the students because there information is in the Portal. If the student does not obtain the documents required, he/she must fill in job application with the Public Service Commission (PSC) at http://www.spa.gov.my and upload documents obtained from the website to the Portal MySELF. Other documents can be uploaded soon after they are collected.
Self-report is compulsory for all PSD sponsored students and no exceptions. If a student fails and dismissed by the university, the students should report to the Department and the process is also the same as those who have completed successfully.
PSD scholarship holders (field of study other than medical / dental / pharmacy) are required to join the STAR Programme (Scholarship Talent Attraction and Retention) by visiting the website www.star.talentcorp.com.my. This programme is a programme that allows PSD sponsored students to work with private companies that have been chosen to drive the efforts of the Government Transformation Programme (GTP) and then, qualified to serve. It is compulsory to attend an interview with the Public Service Commission if the student is called in the first 3 months on the date of self-reported completion.
- Hits: 2140