Schemes of Service
Service Group is a service cluster defined by role priority, salary scales principles and academic qualification as a hiring prerequisite.
|Top Management Group|
A Service Group embodying strategic posts intended as the promotional grade from the qualified Management and Professional Group consisting of Premier Grade C and above.
|Management and Professional Group|
A Service Group of scheme of services with a minimum entry qualification of bachelor's degree or other higher qualification recognized by the Government.
A Service Group of scheme of services with an entry qualification of diploma level or other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
|Scheme of Service|
A document that contains the appointment conditions for any individual to any service in the Public Service.
|Integrated Schemes of Service|
The Integrated Schemes of Service incorporating two or more Service Groups in a scheme of service. It combine two or more qualifications level as prerequisite for appointment.
|Obsolete Scheme of Service|
A scheme of service which functions are no longer needed (obsolete) in the public service. A service may be abolished for the following reasons:
Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination of Service) Regulations 2012 [P.U. (A)1/2012]:
5. (1) All appointments to the public service shall be in accordance with the conditions specified in the scheme of service for the time being in force.
A recognized qualification or equivalent qualification is one of the main conditions for appointment to the Public Service as specified in the schemes of service.The Precondition Of Bahasa Melayu/ Bahasa Malaysia
The Cabinet Committee in August 1968 agreed that passing the Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia subject serves as a prerequisite for appointment in the public service.
Drafting / Improvement of Schemes of Services
- Application from Agency / Head of Service
- Policy decision / Stakeholder's directive
- Federal Constitution, Article 112.
- Federal Constitution, Article 132.
- Financial Procedure Act, Section 15 (3), 1957.
- Minister Duties Act 1969.
- Rules of civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion and Termination of Service) 2012, Article 5.
Completing the study as follow:
- Formulation of scheme of service (with a complete information) within 8 months;
- Amendment to the conditions provided under a scheme of service (with a complete information) within 6 months; and
- Consideration on exception from the conditions provided under a scheme of service within 1 month.
- Puan Norismawati binti Jasmani
- Puan Noradiana binti Mohd Ismail
- Puan Zarina binti Zakaria
- Hits: 5688