|We promise to :
- Provide individual counselling service to federal public officers within three (3) working days from the date the application is received, subject to the client’s consent.
- Implement sponsorship offers within 14 days after obtaining management approval.
- Provide consultation on organisational restructuring and post-consolidation within 4 weeks from the date of application.
- Ensure all service affairs (contract appointments, temporary transfers, secondment and permanent transfers, promotion/ disciplinary actions (determined by the Chairman)) are executed and resolved within one (1) month and acting appointments for Shared Service officers are exercised within two (2) months from the date of issuance of the notifications/notice.
- Conduct national-level engagement sessions through the National Joint Council (MBK) and jointly with the Leadership of Public-Sector Workers’ Associations/Unions at least once a year.
- Ensure that at least 80% of the courses/training executed at INTAN have a positive impact on the participants based on the average rating score of 5.5 on a scale of 1 – 7 from their evaluation at ITIMS.
- Ensure the readiness of human resource information applications, the level of accuracy of the Public Servant data of at least 95% and the access readiness level to the PSD Portal of at least 97%.
- Ensure that at least 95% of total claims and bill payments are paid within 7 days from the date of receipt of complete documents.
- Ensure that completed Pension Status Provision (PTB) applications are processed and approved within 21 days from the date of receipt, subject to the due period of not less than three (3) years of relevant service.
- Ensure that all complaints are given a Proof of Receipt within 1 working day and the feedback within 7 working days.
Pencapaian Piagam Pelanggan JPA Tahun 2020
Pencapaian Piagam Pelanggan JPA Tahun 2019
Pencapaian Piagam Pelanggan JPA Tahun 2018