Repayment of Public Service Department (PSD) Education Loan, PSD education loan scheme can be divided into two (2) schemes, which are Ordinary Loan (OL) and Convertible Loan (CL). For OL scheme, the borrower is required to reimburse the full amount of loan received during their study, upon completion of their study.
Whereas for the CL scheme (aka Pinjaman Boleh Ubah @ PBU), a discount can be granted for as much as 75% (off the full amount of the loan received), if they did fulfil the criteria as follow:
- Achieved at least 2nd Class Lower Division or a CGPA above of 2.75 or equivalent ;
- Succeed in completing the study within the period prescribed, without any extension; and
- Pursuing the first degree education.
Any borrower that fulfil the criteria above and intend to apply for the facility, each application should be accompanied with validated said documents:
- Copy of a degree certificate;
- Copy of an academic transcript; and
- Copy of a loan Offer Letter (from PSD)
Unit Pengurusan Kutipan & Ganti Rugi,
Human Capital Development Division,
JPublic Service Department of Malaysia,
Level 3, Block C2, Complex C,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
Officer/student that received a Federal Scholarship, but had been terminated from the sponsorship due to breach in any of the condition/s stipulated inside the loan agreement or refusal to serve at any government Department/Agency, or resign whilst in their contract period, will be imposed with a penalty. Notice of penalty claim will be issued to the officer/student concerned and the said penalty shall be pay in full (to PSD), within 60 DAY from the date of the notice issued.
Account Balance Enquiry
An account balance and information of claim can be enquired through the following method:
- Through MySELF portal http://myself.jpa.gov.my; or
- Thourgh mySMS service:
MySMS example: “JPA PINJAMAN 850911016371”
(A delivery fee is RM0.15 and each message received will be charged at RM0.20/message)
Repayment can be made via:
- Repayment by internet banking (Maybank2U only)
- Through Maybank web portal: http://www.maybank2u.com.my
- Choose Quick Link
- Choose Bill Payment
- Choose Make One Off Payment
- Choose Education And Educations Loan
- Choose Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
- Choose Pinjaman or Gantirugi
- Insert :
JPA Reference No :
Account No. :
- Through online direct debit from savings or current account is also available to customers of Bank Islam, Bank Muamalat, Affin Bank, Al Rajhi Bank, Public Bank, RHB Bank and Hong Leong Bank as listed by PMB through PosOnline portal at http://www.posonline.com.my.
- Repayment at the Computerized Post Office Counter available nationwide accompanied by Monthly Claim Bill printed from the JPA Myself portal at http://myself.jpa.gov.my . Repayment using this service will be charged RM2.00 in fee.
- Repayment through Standing Instruction can be done at any commercial banks which do provide this facility. Repayment shall be made to the name of “Ketua Pengarah Perkidmatan Awam Malaysia”.
- Repayment through Bank Draft/Money Order shall be made to the name of “Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam Malaysia”. Please inscribe name and JPA reference number which is the identification no. (New or old), at the back of the Bank Draft/Money Order/Check. Address it to the following:
Management Service Division
Sector of Account
Level-7-11, Block C1, Complex C
Tel: 03-8885 3305/3313
- Bayaran secara tunai boleh di buat di:
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
Kaunter Bayaran Kutipan Dan Gantirugi
Lobi Blok C2, Kompleks C,
Tel: 03-8885 4697
- Salary Deduction Directive
(Account No. can be acquired at the PSD’s Myself portal http://myself.jpa.gov.my)
- Hits: 3516