Repayment of Public Service Department (PSD) Education Loan, PSD education loan scheme can be divided into two (2) schemes, which are Ordinary Loan (OL) and Convertible Loan (CL). For OL scheme, the borrower is required to reimburse the full amount of loan received during their study, upon completion of their study.
Whereas for the CL scheme (aka Pinjaman Boleh Ubah @ PBU), a discount can be granted for as much as 75% (off the full amount of the loan received), if they did fulfil the criteria as follow:
- Achieved at least 2nd Class Lower Division or a CGPA above of 2.75 or equivalent ;
- Succeed in completing the study within the period prescribed, without any extension; and
- Pursuing the first degree education.
Any borrower that fulfil the criteria above and intend to apply for the facility, each application should be accompanied with validated said documents:
- Copy of a degree certificate;
- Copy of an academic transcript; and
- Copy of a loan Offer Letter (from PSD)
Unit Pengurusan Kutipan & Ganti Rugi,
Human Capital Development Division,
Public Service Department of Malaysia,
Level 3, Block C2, Complex C,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
Officer/student that received a Federal Scholarship, but had been terminated from the sponsorship due to breach in any of the condition/s stipulated inside the loan agreement or refusal to serve at any government Department/Agency, or resign whilst in their contract period, will be imposed with a penalty. Notice of penalty claim will be issued to the officer/student concerned and the said penalty shall be pay in full (to PSD), within 60 DAY from the date of the notice issued.
Account Balance Enquiry
An account balance and information of claim can be enquired through the following method:
- Through MySELF portal http://myself.jpa.gov.my; or
- Thourgh mySMS service:
- Hits: 24721