Internal Audit Unit
Puan Fadzilah bt Hj. Mohammad @ Abdullah A.M.N
- Assists the organisation in achieving its objectives through a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of controls and good governance; and
- Determines whether the financial management has been managed in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations as well as evaluating the organisation’s activities to ensure goals are achieved by prudent, effective and efficient use of resources.
- Performs consultancy and advisory roles related to the Internal Control System including the ICT systems;
- Reports to the Director General of the Public Service Department on audit findings and follow up on issues raised;
- Evaluates the Department’s activities on the utilisation of resources and the achievement of goals effectively, efficiently, and economically.
- Hits: 10154