Encik Shaiful bin Ibrahim
To ensure accurate disbursements of retirement benefits according to the specified time schedule to eligible recipients in accordance with pensions law.
- Formulates and monitors the implementation of retirement benefits policies;
- Approves retirement benefits, derivative benefits and cessation of service benefits to employees of Public Service, Statutory and Local Authorities, Judges, Members of Parliament, Members of the Administration, and Political Secretaries based on the laws currently in force;
- Manages the disbursements of retirement benefits, derivative benefits, cessation of service benefits and other benefits currently in force; and
- Manages the approval, disbursement, and data pertaining to retirement through the Pensions Online Workflow Environment (POWER) System
- Drafts and monitors the pension’s laws, regulations and circulars.
- Manages matters related to merging of past services, conferment of pensionable status, confirmation of parents’ information for federal pensioners, and approval to pay for kidney treatments for federal pensioners.
- Manages external programmes and engagements, lectures, investigations, and complaints, and coordinates the application to register a disabled child who is a dependant of a pensioner.
- Manages the re-approval of retirement benefits.
- Manages the approval for retirement, retirement benefits and derivative benefits for Federal/State Public Service, Statutory Bodies and Local Governments, Judges, Members of the Administration and Members of Parliament.
- Manages the approval for retirement, retirement benefits and derivative benefits for Federal and State Public Service in Sabah Branch.
- Manages the approval for retirement, retirement benefits and derivative benefits for Federal and State Public Service in Sarawak Branch.
- Provides and distributes the allocation for Dependant Vot, controls the expenses, auditing and preparation of reports related to Treasury, Accountant General’s Department and Prime Minister’s Department.
- Hits: 13257