The first thing to be done by the sponsored students of Public Service Department (PSD) after graduating is to report to the PSD. The duration of the report is 30 days after graduation (the date of the final exam). Self-report methods must be made online by visiting the following websites:
- Type https://myself.jpa.gov.my
- Click on Register eSILA-ID (if you still do not have a password)
- Log-in, click on the tab of Study
- Click on the menu Report Graduated, fill in the information and click Submit Application
Students must submit the following documents:
- A copy of Diploma / Degree / Masters / PhD (to be confirmed);
- A copy of Examination Transcript (to be confirmed); AND
- Proof of application by the Appointing Authority (www.spa.gov.my) - (PSD scholarship holders are required to apply at least 5 positions - for students of the fields other than medicine, dentistry and pharmacy).
The report must be done by the students because there information is in the Portal. If the student does not obtain the documents required, he/she must fill in job application with the Public Service Commission (PSC) at https://www.spa.gov.my and upload documents obtained from the website to the Portal MySELF. Other documents can be uploaded soon after they are collected.
Self-report is compulsory for all PSD sponsored students and no exceptions. If a student fails and dismissed by the university, the students should report to the Department and the process is also the same as those who have completed successfully.
PSD scholarship holders (field of study other than medical / dental / pharmacy) are required to join the STAR Programme (Scholarship Talent Attraction and Retention) by visiting the website https://star.talentcorp.com.my. This programme is a programme that allows PSD sponsored students to work with private companies that have been chosen to drive the efforts of the Government Transformation Programme (GTP) and then, qualified to serve. It is compulsory to attend an interview with the Public Service Commission if the student is called in the first 3 months on the date of self-reported completion.
- Hits: 9676
Repayment of Public Service Department (PSD) Education Loan, PSD education loan scheme can be divided into two (2) schemes, which are Ordinary Loan (OL) and Convertible Loan (CL). For OL scheme, the borrower is required to reimburse the full amount of loan received during their study, upon completion of their study.
Whereas for the CL scheme (aka Pinjaman Boleh Ubah @ PBU), a discount can be granted for as much as 75% (off the full amount of the loan received), if they did fulfil the criteria as follow:
- Achieved at least 2nd Class Lower Division or a CGPA above of 2.75 or equivalent ;
- Succeed in completing the study within the period prescribed, without any extension; and
- Pursuing the first degree education.
Any borrower that fulfil the criteria above and intend to apply for the facility, each application should be accompanied with validated said documents:
- Copy of a degree certificate;
- Copy of an academic transcript; and
- Copy of a loan Offer Letter (from PSD)
Unit Pengurusan Kutipan & Ganti Rugi,
Human Capital Development Division,
Public Service Department of Malaysia,
Level 3, Block C2, Complex C,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
Officer/student that received a Federal Scholarship, but had been terminated from the sponsorship due to breach in any of the condition/s stipulated inside the loan agreement or refusal to serve at any government Department/Agency, or resign whilst in their contract period, will be imposed with a penalty. Notice of penalty claim will be issued to the officer/student concerned and the said penalty shall be pay in full (to PSD), within 60 DAY from the date of the notice issued.
Account Balance Enquiry
An account balance and information of claim can be enquired through the following method:
- Through MySELF portal http://myself.jpa.gov.my; or
- Thourgh mySMS service:
- Hits: 23594